27 Best Flight Quotes – Funny, Humor, Inspiring Flying Captions
Humorous Flying Quotes
Fly High with the Wings of your Dreams and achieve your Goals
Definition of success varies from person to person. For some person it’s about making a hell lot of Money, for some it’s becoming famous and living royal lifestyle and for some people it’s about be happy every day and stay focused to their work and goals.
According to me Success is not a Destination but it’s a never ending journey. We have seen many people became bankrupt from being millionaires because they can’t handle the success. People think that making a million dollar makes them successful but its half-truth. It’s only a point in the journey we have to keep moving on with good attitude and psychology.
There are many examples of self-made billionaire people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. You might be thinking that what makes them different from all of us? The answer is simple it’s their Priority and Focus. Focus plays a very important role in everyone’s life. Life without focus is like a car without breaks. If you don’t have any clear goals in your life than you will surely put yourself in big trouble and will never achieve your goals.
In short, my intention to make this post is to inspire you and to open your eyes. If you are lazy then wake up my friend because time is running like sand and you have work to do to achieve your goals. These inspiring dream quotes will surely help you achieve your goals and gives you Goosebumps.
- “Just because you have baggage doesn’t mean you have to lug it around.” – Richie Norton
- “I get pretty much all the exercise I need walking down airport concourses carrying bags.” – Guy Clark
- “The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.” – Britney Spears
- “Waiting for inspiration is like standing at the airport waiting for a train.”
- “Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.” – Amelia Earhart
- “People say there’s delays on flights. Delays, really? New York to California in five hours, that used to take 30 years, a bunch of people used to die on the way there, have a baby, you would end up with a whole different group of people by the time you got there.”
- “Airport security exists to guard us against terrorist attacks.”
- “Maybe I live in the gates that lead to outbound international flights. Maybe that is home. And do I feel more comfortable at the departures or at the arrivals?” – Michal Coret
- “Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren’t bad people; they’re just acquaintances.” – Jay Leno
- “Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo.”
- “We have crushed the whole force which dared to venture there. They were on the runway at Saddam International Airport. That force was crushed.”
- “Refusal to engage in spiritual warfare does not exempt you from being among the next casualties of war.”
- “Running through airports with pounds of luggage – that’s a good workout.” – Rachel McAdams
- “In the space age, man will be able to go around the world in two hours – one hour for flying and one hour to get to the airport.” – Neil H. McElroy
- “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror.”
- “There is truly no other place bearing so much love as airports.”
- “An altar is like an airport where spirits take off and land.”
- “I had arrived at the airport one hour early so that, in accordance with airline procedures, I could stand around.” – Dave Barry
- “Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!”
- “Now, they say that New Zealand is beautiful and I do not know — because after 22 hours on a plane any landmass would be beautiful.”
- “Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see.”
- “Every bit of money that we can bring from our federal transportation budget in Washington back here to Stewart Airport will benefit our local economy and our local residents.”
- “Flying is a lot like playing a musical instrument; you’re doing so many things and thinking of so many other things, all at the same time. It becomes a spiritual experience. Something wonderful happens in the pit of your stomach.” – Dusty Mctavish
- “Flying is awful, there’s nothing to do when you’re up in the air. I bloat up, my skin gets dry, and when we hit turbulence, I’m terrified.” – Daniela Pestova
- “The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.”
- “Flying was a very tangible freedom. In those days, it was beauty, adventure, discovery – the epitome of breaking into new worlds.”
- “There are no signposts in the sky to show a man has passed that way before. There are no channels marked. The flier breaks each second into new uncharted seas.”
- “I might be in an airport, late or angry with a ticket person, and I’m going to sort of check myself because part of me is seen as Eric Camden. We all need as much help as we can get. It’s a role model to me as much as to anybody else.” – Stephen Collins
How these flights quotes can help you?
All these wisdom quotations can help you realize your ambitions and perhaps one day to be a stewardess or Flight Attendant. What’s certain, these sentences can knock you to the ground or give you wings, it all depends on you. Inspirational quotes can help you, if employed by any airline, and be smarter and develop easy conversations with passengers before or after take-off. The role of Flight Attendant is always to smile and be service, breaking the ice with these quotes can really help you in building your aviation career.
For more Quotes Please visit MysticQuote.com